> OBSESSED: Trend >> Cut-out boots

Feb 11, 2014

Trend >> Cut-out boots


Not one of my favorites! No es una de mis favoritas!

Like it! Like it! Me gusta! Me gusta!

The first time I saw this trend I didn't like it at all! But I did some research and I found some pairs that I like. The brown one of the pictures above is one of my favorites.
This kind of boots is perfect for between-seasons weather. When it's not too hot or not too cold and you don't know what footwear to use.
Here in my town I haven't seen anything like this, maybe it will come soon to the local shoestores.
 What do you think? Do you like this trend? Would you add it to your wardrobe?
Personally, I would! They're stylish and unique :)

La primera vez que vi esta tendencia no me gustó para nada! Pero investigué un poco y encontré pares que me gustan.
La marrón de las fotos de arriba es una de mis favoritas.
Este tipo de botas es perfecto para entre temporadas, cuando no hace ni frío ni calor y no sabés que calzado usar.
Acá en mi pueblo todavía no vi nada como eso, tal vez llegue pronto a las tiendas locales.
Qué piensan ustedes? Les gusta esta tendencia? La incorporarían a su armario?
Personalmente yo si! Tienen estilo y son únicas :)






No comments:

Post a Comment