> OBSESSED: Thing I'm lovin' VI

Jun 27, 2015

Thing I'm lovin' VI

Things I'm loving

Things I'm loving by eugeobsessed featuring a black shirt




Hola lindas! Aca les traigo de nuevo la seccion Things I'm Lovin'.

1. Crop tops de crochet. Estoy obsesionada con ellos! Tengo uno negro y quiero si o si comprarme uno color blanco o natural.
2. Enteritos manga larga. Literalmente los amo. Son tan chic y comodos. Me compre uno hace poco que prontito les voy a mostrar!
3. Lapiz labial Nars. Este color me fascina. Queda muy bien y le da un toque distinto al look.
4. Leggings negras. Son un basico. Me siento muy comoda en ellas y ademas son muy versatiles!
5. Doc Martens negros. Son mi sueño! Son caros, pero son perfectos!
6. Sombrero negro. Me compre uno hace poco y ya tengo miles de outfits pensados con el. A ustedes les gusta?
7. Esmalte negro. Hace un mes me pinte las uñas de color negro por primera vez en la vida y, sinceramente, me encanta. Me gusta mucho como quedan las uñas negras.

Que opinan ustedes?
Mucho amor!
E.


Hello fashionistas! Here's today's section Things I'm Lovin'.

1. Crochet crop tops. I'm literally obsessed with this! I have a black one and I really want to get a white one.
2. Long sleeve rompers. I'm in love with them. They look so chic and boho. I love them. I got one recently and I'm going to show it to you very soon!
3. Nars Lipstick. I love this shade, it's so fierce. Love it!.
4. Black leggings. They're such a staple in my closet! I've been working out lately so I feel more confident wearing them, plus, they're so versatile!
5. Black Doc Martens. They are my dream! They aren't affordable but they are perfect!
6. Floppy black hat. I got one last week and I'm obsessed with it! I have so many cute outfits that I can wear it with! Do you like them?
7. Black nail polish. I painted my nail black for the first time in my life like a month ago and I'm so happy with how they look like.

What do you think? 
Lots of love!
E. 


26 comments:

  1. I am loving floppy hats these days too!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piekne propozycje:) Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)

    http://elisabeth-brzeski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love the playsuit! super cute :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all pieces, amazing selection
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crop top bug has bitten me lately and I don't mind. Black nails makes me feel mysterious. I love.

    http://inez-mysmallworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That green jumpsuit is amazing
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything here! That crop top is so great and I love that hat!

    May x • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love 3, 4 and 7. I follow you. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would go for hat, because it looks great and would fit with everything.
    And myb Martens shoes, since I've always fancied them but never got one.
    <3

    xo

    d'stars
    *d'stars*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colour of that Nars Lip Pencil!

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks, I have 2 NARS lip pencils and the color is not what I expected. Maybe that one is better...
    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post dear.Love the top,so pretty.
    Have a great weekend dear.Kisses

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosto muito das peças!

    http://adorosercomosou.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post!!!!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit →♥ PANAMA ASTI ♥


    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I have just about everything, please. Love your picks.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola guapa
    Que selección más genial
    Me encanta el top de crochet
    Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  17. great blog, have a nice week!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. El sombrero es ideal, lo quiero! Un beso guapa.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. great picks, love that romper and the floppy black hat
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. great picks, love that romper and the floppy black hat
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your choices!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great selection! Like the top and hat!

    ReplyDelete