> OBSESSED: Couple's Night Out

Mar 3, 2014

Couple's Night Out










I'm not the type of girl that usually goes out a lot, but tonight I'm going to a new bar with my boyfriend.  I wanted to look casual so I'm wearing my denim shirt and my combat boots(it's cold tonight). My mom doesn't like my outfit but I love it! I feel very comfortable and pretty. I'm wearing basic colors and I added a pop of color with my matching purse and lipgloss. 
I'm waiting for my guy that's coming soon to pick me up, so this is a quick post (I didn't want to wait 'til tomorrow).
Hope you like my outfit as much as I do :)
Love, Euge :)

No soy del tipo de chicas que salen mucho, pero esta noche voy a ir a un bar nuevo con mi novio. Quería verme casual así que me puse mi camisa de jean y mis borcegos (ademas hace frió). A mi mama no le gusta mi outfit pero a mi me encanta! Me siento cómoda y bonita. Estoy usando colores básicos y agregué un poco de color con mi bolso y mi gloss.
Estoy esperando que mi novio me venga a buscar así que este es un post rápido (no quería esperar hasta mañana).
Espero que les guste mi outfit tanto como a mi :)
Besos, Euge :) 



6 comments: