> OBSESSED: So Wild

Mar 18, 2014

So Wild








The only pic that wasn't very blurry. La unica foto que no estaba muy borrosa.
I went to the circus yesterday with Sergio.
We had an awesome time and laughed a lot! After that we went to his house to eat and then we took some photos.
I love (really love) my outfit. I'm wearing my white skinnies, a brown belt, black top, black and brown loafers and my great leopard print scarf.
I was so happy wearing this :D I love to wear something that I really like because it makes me feel confident about myself. What do you think about this look?
Love, Euge :)

Ayer fui al circo con Sergio.
La pasamos genial y nos reímos mucho! Después fuimos a comer a su casa y luego a sacar unas fotos.
Amo (de verdad amo) mi outfit. Estoy usando chupines blancos, cinturón marrón, zapatos tipo mocasines marrones y negros y mi hermosa bufanda de leopardo.
Estaba muy feliz usando esto :D Amo usar cosas que me gustan porque me hace sentir confiada de mi misma.
Que piensan del look?
Besos, Euge :)

4 comments:

  1. bonito pañuelo con el blanco genial!
    susana de piñadelys
    http://pinadelys.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta tu outfit, queda tan lindo con el color de tu pelo. Me gusta también como los haz combinado y el toque del pañuelo.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete