> OBSESSED: Hair & Make up - Abby Romano

Feb 22, 2014

Hair & Make up - Abby Romano









Abby Romano is a cool girl who loves make up and hair. She's just 18 and she does wonderful things. She's my best friend and she likes to experiment on me. Today she did my hair and make up. I love it!
I see a great future for her, she's passionate about this and she has talent.
I wanted to show you her work. I felt really pretty with what she made. Don't you love it?
I hope she becomes a pro and work doing what she loves :)
My outfit is really comfortable and fresh. I love to wear scarves and thanks God, today the temperature let me wear one. I love them! I have a bunch of them that you'll se soon hopefully!
What do you think about the whole look?
You are going to se the hair and make up in the next post cuz I'm using it to go out with my boyfriend tonight.
Love, Euge :)

Abby Romano es una chica muy buena onda que ama los peinados y el maquillaje. Tiene tan solo 18 años y ahce cosas geniales!
Es mi mejor amiga y le gusta hacer experimentos conmigo. Hoy me peino y me maquillo. Amo lo que hizo!
Veo un gran futuro para ella, es muy apasionada con lo que hace y tiene talento.
Quería mostrarles su trabajo. Me sentí bonita con lo que hizo. No les gusta?
Espero que se convierta en una profesional y trabaje de lo que ama :)
Mi outfit es muy cómodo y fresco. Amo usar chalinas y , gracias a Dios, hoy la temperatura me permitió usar una. Las amo! Tengo un montón que van a ver pronto!
Que piensan del look?
Van a ver el peinado y el make up en el siguiente post porque los voy a usar para salir con mi novio en un rato.
Besos, Euge :)


No comments:

Post a Comment